Another remarkable Weber grill to look into is the Genesis II 335, and just like the other Weber grills series, there is nothing ordinary about this grill.
There are a lot of things to love about the grill; in fact, if you check this detailed review of the Weber Genesis II 335, you’ll be glad that you chose to purchase it. Here are a few details of the grill, by which you might love to hear about:
• Main burner: 39,000 btu per hour input
• Sear station burner: 9,000 btu per hour input
• Side burner: 12,000 btu per hour
• Product dimension (H x W x D) – Lid open: 62” x 59” 31”; Lid closed: 47” x 59” x 29”
• Primary cooking area: 513 square inches
• Tuck-away warming rack area: 156 square inches
• Total cooking area: 669 square inches
• 3 stainless steel burners
• 2 side tables
• 2 swivel locking casters
• 2 durable wheels that can handle all types of weather
• 6 total hooks
• Warranty: 10 years for all components
Just like the other Weber gas grills the Genesis II 335 has a lot of features to offer; even though the grill is almost identical to the Genesis II E 330 model, their functionality keeps the grills from being compared. Here are II 335’s few features that you might want to know:
• Designed with infinity ignition just like the other models
• High-performing burners
• It comes with stainless steel flavorizer bars
• Manufactured with a grease management system
• Equipped 7mm diameter solid stainless steel rod cooking grates and stainless steel lid
• Compatible with iGrill 3 (a grilling app-connected accessory that allows you to monitor the actual temp of the food); however, the device is sold separately.
• Designed with a side-mounted gas tank
• Has built-in thermometer
• Equipped with stainless steel side tables that allows you to place your grilling ingredients or the finished grilled food.
• It has grill cabinet
• It is manufactured with stainless steel doors and welded tube frame
• Designed with infinite control burner valves
• It is equipped with stainless steel heat deflectors
Imagine grilling with almost everything is within your reach, your every grilling experience is a success. Unlike having without this type of grill, there are a lot of excuses why you haven’t finished making the sauce or why does hosting a barbeque party is a waste of time.
All of the Weber grill series are remarkably capable of making your grilling experience fast and efficient.
So, if you are looking for one of the best gas grills in the market, you should consider buying the Weber Genesis II 335 where it allows you to simmer the sauce while searing some steaks or ready the garnish while flipping the steak to the other side.
Even though the Weber Genesis II 335 is quite expensive, just like the other Weber grill models, it is one of the best grills worthy of your money.