Having pets at home is a perfect addition to you and your family’s life. Also, if you are living alone, owning a feline or canine makes you feel you are not alone. So, what more could you ask for? Well, for one, it would be nice if they do not shed that often, especially those dogs and cats that shed the most.
Fortunately, there are wide varieties of hair pet vacuum cleaners that are available in the market that can help you clean up stubborn hairs of your pet on your couch and on your carpet.
If you are considering buying hair pet vacuum cleaner, below are condensed smart guide from reliable reviews of vacuums for pet hair:
1. Choosing according to your home’s flooring
There are several types of flooring, and some makers of hair pet vacuum cleaners understand that; so, you have to buy which you think is the best.
- Floors with carpet and rugs
If your floor has rugs and carpets on it, you have to choose a cleaner that has a better suctioning capability. Also, you have to find the right vacuum that comes with rotating brush that will help you pull the stubborn hair out of the carpet.
- Floors with tiles or hardwood
If your floor is made of tiles or hardwood, one of the things that you have to consider when you choosing the right vacuum is its suctioning ability.
Some pet hair vacuum cleaners are not only designed to remove stubborn pet hair but are also designed to get rid of the smell of your pet’s urine or remains off your floor efficiently; so, choose what is versatile.
2. The breed of your canine and feline
Some breeds shed a lot than the others; if, in case you have both sets of breeds, you have to choose a pet hair vacuum cleaner that is versatile, durable, and has good suctioning power.
3. Choosing according to convenience
There are several types of pet hair vacuum cleaners, but you can choose one according to convenience.
- The upright vacuum cleaners – These are vacuums that do not require too much bending. Also, it is versatile enough to work on any type of flooring.
- The robot vacuum cleaners – If you are too tired to remove pet hairs off your carpet every now and then, the best solution that you can get is purchasing a robot vacuum; all you need to do is set the timer and let the robot do the work. Plus, it will also entertain your confused pets.
- The canister vacuum cleaners – If it is about efficiency and convenience, canister-type of vacuum cleaners for pet hairs are easy to manage and best one at that.
Other essential feature to consider:
When purchasing the right pet hair vacuum cleaner you have to consider the purchasing those with HEPA filter. Vacuums with built-in HEPA filter guarantees you that 99.97 percent of the stubborn pet hair clinging on your couch or floor, even to 0.3 particulate will be removed.