The air that you breathe inside your house isn’t always the good one; in fact, the air quality indoors can be worse than the quality of air outdoors.
It is easy to claim that the air outside is worse than indoors because of the obvious pollution from cars, exhaust, acid rain, and more. However, if you think it carefully, the air indoors stays unless you open all your windows to let the bad air quality coming from your trash, smoke (cigarette), radon, dust particles, excess moisture, volatile organic compounds, insecticides, and more, out from your house and let the fresh air get inside.
However, that is not always possible. For this reason, air purifiers are the best option to keep your indoor air clean and at good quality.
The Blueair Blue Pure 211 is one of the popular air purifiers today. It is expected to deliver quality performance as an air purifier. Blueair, a Swedish brand for 20 years, has been designing, manufacturing, and reinventing a variety of air purifiers; this time, model 211 is added to its family. Try to check this review of Blueair Blue Pure and find out if it is indeed worth it. However, for now, here is a quick review that you should also check.
Product Specifications (Technical):
- Room size: The Blueair Blue Pure 211 is ideal for a room with 40-50 meters.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (DADR): 560 m3 per hour (smoke, dust, and pollen).
- Rate of an air change per hour: 5
- Air changes per hour: 5
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 516 x 330 x 330 mm
- Product weight: 5.7 kg
- Consumption on energy: 30 – 61 watts
- Level of sound: 31 – 56 dB(A)
#1: Well-designed filters
The Blueair Blu Pure 211 is designed with 3 filters – the pre-filter, particle filter, and the activated carbon filter – each filter is innovatively designed to do its purpose. For instance:
- Pre-filter is the first filter to catch larger particles. Also, you can clean this part through a vacuum or by washing it.
- Particle-filer is the second stage in filtering air pollutants from clean air. It is capable of capturing 99 percent of allergens, dust, pet dander, fungus, dust mites, and pollen that are present in the air.
- The activated carbon filter is the third stage in air filtration; the activated carbon is capable of catching smoke, gases, odors, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds.
#2: Easy to use and maintain
The Blueair Pure 211 is an easy-to-use type of air purifier; with a one-touch button to turn on the device, it’ll start doing its job. Plus, the air purifier is guaranteed easy to clean and maintain.
#3: Well-thought design
One thing that you’ll love about Blueair Pure 211 is its 360-degree air circulation, where it moves the air to circulate throughout an enclosed room or space, which leaves the air quality good inside the room.
Also, the air purifier is known for its quiet operation and energy efficiency.
Is Blueair Blue Pure 211 worth-it?
The Blueair Blue Pure 211 is a well-designed and well-thought air purifier. Even though it may not be ideal for a room larger than 50 meters, you can say that this air purifier is worth-it.